Accounting & Reporting Forms

IPHC Electronic Reporting System

If you haven’t contacted the conference office to set up your account for online reporting, please do so immediately. You will need to have an email address and your church’s tax identification number available. We have provided new church reporting forms to correspond with the new reporting system.

Please begin reporting online at the IPHC Electronic Reporting System. Thank you for your help with the new online reporting system.

Accounting Information and Forms

Minister Information and Forms

IRS Mileage and 1099 Information

2020 Mileage Business Reimbursement Rate is: $0.56 per mile

1099 Information
  • Do individuals have to report income less than $600 if they do not receive a 1099?
    • Yes, please visit the IRS link.
  • Are churches required to send a 1099-Misc if they paid less than $600 to an individual for services?
    • Yes, if they do not get a W-9 Form filled out and put on file with their organization’s permanent records. They are required to withhold a flat fee of 28%. So when they are required to withhold taxes, they must report the amount withheld on a form to the IRS. (See W-9 instructions)
    • No, if they get a W-9 form filled out they do not have to withhold taxes, therefore if the amount is less than $600 they are not required to send a 1099-Misc, but individuals are still required to report their income when filing/reporting their annual income/taxes to the IRS.

This information was obtained directly from the IRS website, please read over the information on the links above carefully.

Can't find what you are looking for? Contact Rhonda Smith.